Monday, March 29, 2010

Well time for an update

Well I look back and its been since October since I updated my blog. My bad, I guess I got a little frustrated because I didn't know how to add photos. I started the blog to share some of my scrappy works with others. I haven't had time lately to do a whole lot of scrapbooking, so busy all the time, I'm really hoping that April will allow me to do more and actually do some challenges on the APOS forum, they have such a great design team with amazing ideas and I don't seem to get the time to complete them all, but I do know I can go back and do them. Here is my latest layout, done for Crop Circle. This is my daughter when she was about 10 months old, she is now 9, and is about as impressed now about those pictures as she was in the pictures. I guess my picture is too big, I will retake the picture and post later. Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment