Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Crafty Week




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! to all the wonderful mother's out there! Being a mom is truly the most rewarding job! My kids treated me to toast and hot chocolate in bed, and made me some cards!

Yesterday was National Scrapbooking day, and I had a wonderful, fun day at the A PILE OF SCRAP crop. I got one layout done and a good start on about 20 cards!

Come visit A PILE OF SCRAP forum and check out my inspiration challengehttp://apileofscrap.1forum.biz/t10922-tams-inspiration-challenge-may-6th-2011.

I had a really busy week but I still managed to get some crafty projects done! I made 2 cards, 2 layouts, one is my inspiration challenge and one is scrapbuilders, so that is a secret till the end of the week. I also made a thank you gifts.

Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment