Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday!

It Monday and I have a much quieter week which is great so I can have some time to catch up on some scrappy projects. Most importantly of all it give me time to put the finishing touches on the planning of the online crop over at the A PILE OF SCRAP forum for this weekend. Really looking forward to having some fun. So keep in eye out on the forum for bingo words for this weekend also instructions for a new game. Its going to be fun.

Well on the forum we are celebrating Christmas in July, bringing you a new card idea each Friday, this past Friday was my turn so check this http://apileofscrap.1forum.biz/t11867-tams-christmas-in-july-card-challenge.. Also Friday meant a new inspiration for the week, so here is Diana's inspiration.http://apileofscrap.1forum.biz/t11866-missusg-s-inspiration-challenge-july-8th-14th.

I hope you enjoyed the blog hop last week, I thank you all for the wonderful comments. Congrats to Brandy the winner. Enjoy your prize.

Well thats all from me for now. But don't forget to Online Crop this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment