Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Its Thanksgiving Weekend, and I have soo many things in my life to be thankful for, I'm thankful for them every day whether its been a rough day or an easy day! I'm most thankful for each day I have and spending them with the people I love, my 3 beautiful children, they make me laugh, they make me cry and many days make me want to pull my hair out, and I won't change a single moment. I so thankful in my life to have soo any amazing friends who just love me and except me for the crazy person I'm. Looks like its going to be a beautiful weekend, and well of course thanksgiving would not be complete without Turkey dinner, my favorite and I don't have to cook it, I'm so thankful for that lol.

So are you wondering how my crafty side is doing, right now I'm in the middle of moving all my scrapbooking stuff from my kitchen to my bedroom and what a task, trying to reorganizing it so it will get used has been very challenging, oh I really didn't realize how much scrapbooking stuff I had managed to collect. But I have been doing some scrapbooking and have a whole list of projects to do for Christmas gifts and swaps. I think my brain is on overload. But its exciting!
Jen has a great challenge this week http://apileofscrap.1forum.biz/t12853-scrappinmama-s-inspiration-challenge-oct-7th, I have some packing I saved to reuse but I don't know where its is. So the hunt is on.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment